I can help you
A session at Shanti Bodywork can benefit each and every individual, in any number of different ways…
- Decrease pain and increase healing after injury with a session integrating a number of therapeutic techniques
- Invite balance back into your body during allergy season or during digestive complaints by coming in for a detoxifying reflexology session
- Relieve muscle tension and pain during training season with a targeted sports massage
- Alleviate the aches and pains that come along with being a mommy-to-be with a specially-designed prenatal massage
- Unwind from an over-booked life by taking some time to yourself to enjoy a gentle, uplifting relaxation massage
- Take an active role in your infant’s health and wellness while bonding during infant massage classes and workshops
- Conveniently located in Beverly’s Cummings Center: 100 Cummings Dr., Ste 538-K
Visit the studio
Located on the 5th floor and easy to find, studio at 100 Cummings Center (Suite 538-K) in Beverly MA is full of beautiful natural sunlight, spacious, and quiet. There is an airy, welcoming waiting room for relaxing if you happen to arrive early, and the new treatment room is cozy and boasts a brand new hydraulic table, which will allow for more flexibility and comfort during sessions. Shanti has ample parking, is completely handicap accessible, and centrally located.
Relax with music
Set the tune.
We have Spotify playlists to enhance your session
or bring your own music that helps you relax.
News & Blog Posts
Happy August! I have a lot of information to share, so I apologize for the long post, but it’s all important and I appreciate the read! I've begun the process of getting my schedule up and running for reopening; I am SO excited to see you all! This being said, there...
Gift certificates are available in ANY denomination, and are easy to purchase: ONLINE Fast. Secure. Just plain awesome. PHONE 978.882.1602 EMAIL email@example.com IN PERSON at the office - by appointment or at the time of your session (100 Cummings Center,...
Hey, check out this cool little piece recently published on yours truly on Boston Voyager. Today we’d like to introduce you to Sarah Haase. So, before we jump into specific questions about the business, why don’t you give us some details about you and your story. I...
In Sanskrit, Shanti means
peace & tranquility.
With the goal of healing the past in order to welcome the present, the term "Shanti" evokes balance, freedom and a feeling of "lightness."
Sarah is amazing! She has a fantastic understanding of the body and how life circumstances can be reflected in your areas of tightness. Everything about her practice is easy - from booking an appointment with her to explaining your needs and goals for the session - she is incredibly responsive and understanding.
Most importantly your experience during the massage is completely comfortable, relaxing and rejuvenating. When I leave, I think about the next time that I will need to go back to hit the reset button on my body!
Sarah is a great massage therapist. She took into consideration my requests but also listened to what my body was telling her and addressed areas that were definitely in need of being de-notted. She has a friendly and warm demeanor and treats her clients respectfully. Highly recommended!